The Moonflower Room is the largest of our event spaces and the most dynamic. It features soaring, 9-metre high glass ceilings that treat guests to breathtaking views of the prairie sky. At 1,390 square metres, the event space comfortably accommodates 650 for dinner, making it an amazing venue for weddings, fundraisers, dinners and trade shows.
The interior, complete with elegant mezzanine and stunning views of the greenhouse growing ranges, has polished cement floors and gentle colours that complement any décor.
Food services for the Moonflower Room are provided by our preferred list of caterers:
When you book your wedding with Events at Hole's , not only will you receive the ultimate in service, cuisine, and atmosphere, you will receive the following fine details to accent your special day:
- A dedicated venue coordinator that will personally work with you and your wedding planner leading up to and on the day of your event.
- Complimentary consultation with our onsite floral designer
- A final venue walk-through with you, your wedding planner and venue coordinator approximately six to eight weeks prior to your event, we’ll review all the details of your wedding day and finalize your timeline and floor plan.
- Event supervisor and security on-site for the duration of your event
- Personalized directional on site signage
- Complimentary coat rack & podium
- Complimentary access to select areas of the greenhouse and grounds for photos
- Onsite floral setup and styling
- Guest book table, gift table, cake table and a signing table and chair
- Setup of your tables and chairs
- Complimentary use of our white or black tablecloths
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- Dimmable Moonflower lighting
- Complimentary parking
- Bistro lighting
Area: 1,390 square metres (15,000 square feet)
Ceiling height: 9 metres (30 feet)
Ceremony seating: 500 people
Dinner seating: with 10 person round tables: 650 people
with dance floor: 600 people
Cocktail events: 1,000 people
Theatre-style seating: 800 people