Win Your Wedding Reception Venue
How to Enter
1. These official rules (“Contest Rules”) apply to Win Your Wedding Reception Venue (referred to herein as the “Contest”) at Bridal Fantasy at Expo Centre, Edmonton, Alberta on January 22, 2017.
2. Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd. (referred to herein as “the Sponsors”) are offering the “Win Your Fantasy Wedding” package.
3. To enter and to be eligible to win the Contest, entrants must be a resident of Canada, must be the age of majority in their province of residence, and must be present at our private event space tour at Hole's Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd. on February 26, 2017 (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. There is one method through which Eligible Entrants may enter the Contest, which is as follows:
(a) Visit Bridal Fantasy at the Expo Centre on January 22, 2015, and visit the Hole’s booth to enter the Contest electronically. From here you will receive your invite to our private event space tour at Hole's Greenhouse & Gardens Ltd. on February 26, 2017. The winner will be drawn from this pool of attendees on February 26, 2017.
All entries must be completed electronically. The Sponsors are not responsible for incorrectly entered entries.
5. Eligible Entrants may enter the Contest only once. The Sponsors may disqualify incomplete entries in their sole discretion. The Sponsors will not verify the receipt of Eligible Entries.
6. “Win Your Wedding Reception Venue” provided by the Sponsors
- Selection of four wedding weekends to choose from.
- The free use of our Park Room for your wedding reception venue including all tables, chairs, and a light up bar for up to 120 people—a value of $3500! The beautifully lit Parkroom is the ideal venue for intimate functions. This west-facing room offers an abundance of natural light and has an easily accessible private entrance.
- Not only will you receive the ultimate in service, cuisine, and atmosphere, you will receive the following fine details to accent your special day:
- A venue coordinator who will work with you and your wedding planner leading up to and on the day of your event.
- Complimentary consultation with our onsite floral designer
- A final venue walk-through with you, your wedding planner and venue coordinator approximately six to eight weeks prior to your event, we’ll review all the details of your wedding day and finalize your timeline and floor plan.
- Event supervisor and security on-site for the duration of your event
- Personalized directional on site signage
- Complimentary coat rack & podium
- Complimentary access to select areas of the greenhouse and grounds for photos
- For any floral purchased through our onsite floral studio, onsite floral setup and styling**
- Guest book table, gift table, cake table and a signing table and chair
- Setup of your tables and chairs
- Complimentary use of our white or black tablecloths
- Complimentary Wireless internet
- Dimmable lighting
- Complimentary parking
**Catering and floral are not included in this prize, but can be purchased by the winner.
The value offered by each of the Sponsors cannot be transferred to other products or services or people. Products and services requested in addition will be charged at regular rental and retail prices.
Release and Indemnity
6. Before being awarded the Prize, the winner will be required to execute and return, within the time stipulated by the Sponsors, a Release, Indemnity and Consent form stating that the potential winner has read and understood these Contest Rules, is eligible to receive the Prize under these Contest Rules, accepts the Prize as offered, consents to the public disclosure of the name and municipality of residence in conjunction with the identification of Contest Prize winner and releases and indemnifies the Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize.
Compliance with Contest Rules
7. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Contest Rules, the Sponsors may disqualify the potential winner and may draw an alternate potential winner, and The Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to the selection and notification of a potential winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with all necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event, no later than June 1, 2017.
8. By entering this Contest, all entrants and participants agree to accept and abide by these Contest Rules. All decisions of The Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
9. All entries become property of The Sponsors, which assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected email, or any computer errors or malfunctions.
10. The Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, for any reason, in the opinion of The Sponsors in their sole discretion, this Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of this Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond control, The Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend this Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received Eligible Entries.
Right to Modify or Cancel Contest
11. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify these Contest Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individuals they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest orto be acting in violation of these Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. The Sponsors reserves the right in their sole discretion the right to terminate the online portion, as applicable, of this Contest and conduct the drawing from all online entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, The Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with this Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
Applicable Law and Protection of Privacy
12. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by The Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. The Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by The Sponsors should be directed to Hole’s at:
Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd.
101 Riel Drive, St Albert, AlbertaT8N 3X4
Phone: 780 419 6800
Effect of Inconsistency
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules, statements by employees or agents of the Government of Alberta, and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by The Sponsors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
15. This Contest shall be governed by the laws in force in the Province of Alberta. By entering this Contest, all entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Alberta.
16. All staff and family of Hole’s Greenhouses & Gardens Ltd. are not eligible.
17. At the discretion of the Sponsors, the winner’s information, interview, pictures and images, and comments can be used in promotional material